Friday, July 18, 2008

the birthday party... it's-a-comin'

Tomorrow is my daughter's 5th birthday, always makes me think of her birth mother in China & wonder about her & what she's thinking on the 19th.... We're having a party at Chuck E Cheese with 6 little kids on Saturday... oh boy! Sunday is the big family party & I just counted & it will be a minimum of 25 people... & 60% chance of rain, sounds great! ha! I made these giant Martha Steward paper flower thingy's that took me over 3 hrs & am not real sure I'll get to hang them outside like planned...

Yesterday was a trip to the Ann Arbor art fair where is was a comfy 90 degrees! Whewwwww! TONS of great art, but next year, the child stays with my parents! It was just too much for a 5 yr. old. There were so many mixed media pieces that were great but, of course, i wasn't able to take pictures... I picked up several of their cards with websites so after i get thru this birthday weekend i'll post some.

ok, off to see how the pinata is coming....

:)
~M

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...