Helloooooooooo Random Friday!
1. tonight we are having a sleepover with one of Darling's little friends. I love this girl, she is sweet and silly and a real goofy kid- she is good for my little accountant-wanna-be serious girl! I'm going to have to go get snack foods for them since the only thing we have to snack on is almond butter, healthy cereal, and some tofu chicken... Sleepovers when I was a kid consisted of this:
(my youngest brother always called the deputy ANUS instead of Enus...ha!)
anyone else use to get EXCITED if you got to eat Doritos?
2. Guess who saw the groomer yesterday?!
Isn't he a fancy pants with his pink Valentine bow?
The groomer knows Darling like to pretend he's a girl, so he's our little gender bender!
3. These are made by a lady I use to work with... isn't she talented?!
Check out her shop...she does CUSTOM work, seriously anything you can dream up!
4. I'd like this for my birthday in February.
It's a Garmin running watch. It tells me where I'm going, or where I've been... It's probably really complicated, but I'm quite sure I need it...
5. Last night I got my UGG boots AND my Coach shoes in the mail... who LOVES to get stuff in the mail!!!
6. I finally got my studio in order,
my etsy shop shipping area organized and...
the entire lower level CLEARED out!! Whewww, that was a job!
7. I'm working on a new color scheme for the downstairs...
My picture is horrid, but I'm thinking charcoal, with accents of gold and turquoise....
8. This is a granite etching I had done of my precious girl while we were in China
It's amazing the way these are made... they take a pencil that has a metal tip, rather than lead and they tap, tap, tap into a piece of granite!! I had several made for next to nothing.
9. I can't stand for the toilet lid to be up (unless you're going!!). Part of my obsessiveness, I can't stomach to think of the "spray" when you flush. I knew someone that would always say, "why the heck would you want to go into a bathroom and look at nasty toilet water?"... guess that always stuck with me!
10. New Candle I found at Target yesterday....on Clearance: 2 for $3.98!
It kind of smells like a fireplace fire... but not so smoky... hard to describe, but I like it! Definitely a WINTER candle, nothing sweet or flowery with this scent!
Ok, that's it! Have a fabulous weekend!!!