Monday, August 4, 2008

trying to get it together...











Well, I'm not very good at maintaining & i'm finding a blog is a little like a job for me. I'm very unorganized & am always trying to do 9,000 things at once, but... I'm going to give this blog thing a go again. My daughters birthday party is over & the decorations were so cute, even though I could NOT convince my "man friend" to paint the garage so the decorations looked pretty against a white background... oh well, it IS a garage! I'll try to post the too few pictures I took of the decor... this resizing photo's is also turning out to be a challenge for me... I'm getting ready for David's (manfriend) surprise party so I'm off to Hobby Lobby to buy "disco ball" Christmas decorations. Lucky me -
they're 40% off!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...