Thursday, December 9, 2010

Now, that's a soup!!

Busy, busy....but want to share what I'm eating for lunch!
Here I am in the kitchen, cooking up something GOOD!
(don't be jealous of my hair, I just got in from running!)

The Musical-Fruit Soup:
1 can corn
1 can black beans
1 can fat free refried beans
1 jar salsa (mild, med, hot: YOUR choice!)
1 can (box of in my case...) veg/chicken stock
some chicken (cooked) 
1 can of smashed up tomatoes (i did a quick run through on my silver bullet)
mix it
heat it
eat it

Easy hun?  and Soooooo good!
plus you could add:
a dollop of sour cream
onions
and/or
cilantro
Ok, go now go get out your horns and TOOT!


3 comments:

Linda said...

Looks and sounds great.

All About Cats

The Rusty Teapot said...

YUM! Now that looks good and so easy!instead of cooking your soup to oblivion for hours on end! gotta LoVe it!

chinamommy said...

Did anyone try it??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...