Tuesday, January 6, 2009

i swear i'll be back...

i know i said i'd do an update, but i had no pictures to show, no news to tell & errands to run...

Ok, i do have 1 bit of news: I GOT A NEW CAMERA for CHRISTMAS!! It's the Panasonic 10X LUMIX & so far: I it... The mister came through, again! Darling daughters teacher recommended it & there it was... under the tree! Thanks Nichole!!
Mine looks a tiny bit different than these stock photo's, but here it is:




I'm looking forward to trying it out some more, it's just been too busy. Busy doing what? i'm not sure, but busy none the less! I sure hope this will help with my etsy shop pictures (chinamommy)! I did have a *few* sales over the holidays so that helps keep me a bit more motivated than those times you go without a sale for way too long...
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy I could help! It is the best camera EVER! enjoy:)

-Nic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...