Monday, January 19, 2009

Whew...

i know, i know... since the holidays i have been such a slacker (& not just with the blog). I did spend some time in the art room & actually took a few pictures & posted a new frame on chinamommy.etsy.com !! Good for me!


also: (which aren't listed yet... but will be)



and then i also worked on a couple of "Cutie~Cupcakes", so i guess i HAVE been busy!


and the last one...

Some news i'm pretty excited about... I'm taking Elsie Flannigan's online class! i have no idea if there are any open spots, but you can check out her website if you're interested. For those of you that are or have been into scrapbooking, you've probably heard of Elsie! She's young, she's cute, & quite successful as an artist... geesh, everything i WANT to be! Anyway, it's an 8 week class (or was it 6?.... anyway) with 30 crafty projects! I'm hoping this will not only motivate me, but also help me be more creative & think even more outside the box!

Elsie's blog (also CUTE) is listed above in my favorites, so check her out! She's also on flickr, myspace, etsy, & youtube... geesh, this girl is everywhere!

I have to run, darling daughter is home today & making me a little edgy as i try to type & she talks non-stop into my right ear... i keep typing what she's saying & then have to go back & delete...

Ok, off to work on some more projects & perhaps dust! There is SUN in Michigan today (miracle of miracles!!!!) & though i love it... it's showing me all the dust that is lurking about- YIKES!

Happy Monday everyone & bear with me... I am working to be a MUCH better blogger than i have been...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...