Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Lovin'

 Geesh, I feel like it's been FOREVER since I blogged! You know when you live in Michigan, you've got to enjoy the summer while it's here because in the blink of an eye we'll be neck deep in SNOW!  
I missed you last Friday because we had to attend the Mister's Grandma's funeral.  
She was 97.  
I've been running, killing ants and avoiding house cleaning. Darling and I have been shopping, painting pottery and reading on the front porch (the re-do is coming soon, I promise!).  The Mister is working in his garden, cutting his "golf course like" lawn, reading and working.  I'm also planning my parents 50th Anniversary open house and pestering the Mister to move the playhouse to a different spot in the yard so we can start DECORATING!  I haven't been in my studio, working on my etsy shop or blogging (obviously...), but... we ARE enjoying the slow paced life of summer, I hope you are too!!  I'll be back this Friday with some randomness!
Go enjoy the heat or A/C, you're choice!
and don't look up my dress!



1 comment:

What Sadie Did said...

Hello, I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say I LOVE IT and am now your newest follower!! PS congrats on your run too ;)

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...