Friday, July 29, 2011

Random Friday...

Is anyone else slacking on the whole blogging thing this summer?  I just don't want to bore you with things like this: I went to my eye Dr. today, she said I had pointy eyeballs....(true story).  We're having a great summer, it's just that something interesting isn't happening every day, ya know?  I've saved all my "good stuff" for today, so get ready!!

1. I saw 2 wild animals at Lake Michigan recently:
a gorilla
 and a zebra

2. I swear, this is NOT my fault!!  This is her own "style"...

3. I bought these for my etsy shop but fell in love after painting them...
Newly decorated wall in our home coming soon...

4. The Mister bought these for me, just cause he's awesome

5. Don't mess with:

6. A sneak peek at my porch remodel...

7. I have no idea...
anyone else find a microphone in their fridge next to the bloody Mary mix?

8. On July 21st, my Grandma turned 102, yes, you read that correctly 100 AND 2!
This picture was taken last year on her 101st.  I didn't see her this year, she lives in another state.

9. Our FAVORITE meal at our FAVORITE Japanese Steak house
Prawn shrimp with egg yolk batter (i don't know what it is, please don't ruin it for me, i LOVE it!!), grilled zuc's and onions, fried rice, scallops and a Bahama mama! 

10. I just want to make sure EVERYONE knows about the hat drive for the kids in China! Please tweet, facebook, and/or blog about this drive!!  I'm going to make the official cut-off date Oct 31, 2011.  All hats MUST be to me no later than Halloween!!  I'll take NEW hats in ANY child's size: newborn to 15 year old kids.  I'd love you to make one (or 20) but store bought is JUST FINE TOO!!!  If you'd rather make a cash donation, please go to the top of the blog and look to your left for the "Donate" button.  Honestly, even $1 will help!!


Thanks to those of you that have already donated, I can't thank you enough!!
xoxo



3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Your Grammy is adorable.

LOL @ the gorilla and the zebra! There is nothing I enjoy more than people watching...LOL It doesn't take much to amuse me!

Love,
LuLu~*xoox

Unknown said...

lovely post. a big hug to you and your Granmother too.

Renee said...

She wanted some cool music.

Your grandma looks so sweet. Happy birthday to her.

It's too hot to think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...