Monday, August 4, 2008

1 more thing i'm not good at...

Oh brother, this blog thing... bear with me! I went to edit, then I couldn't find my post, then I did, then I thought I lost it, then I found it & hurried to post it before it hid from me again! haha! The SURPRISE party for David is this Saturday. I'm doing a 70's theme party & hope everyone shows up in costume! That is why I am on the way to get disco balls!! I've decided I ONLY like decorating for parties, NOT planning the details. I don't care about food & I have a fear it won't be any fun, but the decorations... I'm sure of my ability to make it cute!! AFTER this party I am going to move my blog more in the direction of art & arts & crafts, which is why I started it in the first place! I've found so many great blogs out there by other Mom's who are artists & seem to be my little soul mates. I never realized there were so many "others" like me!! I'll post the cute felt banner I made spelling out my daughters name, I'm so happy with how it turned out. I'll also be posting more of the things I'm working on for my etsy store - chinamommy.etsy.com

Have a good day, it's raining here in Michigan & at 9:01 am it's DARK!!!

xoxo,
misschell

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...