Friday, August 15, 2008

painting, painting & more painting...




So, after years & years of NOT painting i've started again! i had an art prof. that wasn't very supportive of me (to say the least) & made me a nervous wreck. He was very into drawing & painting & made me believe I couldn't do either. I really haven't had any idea of what i'm good at, but have had thousands of ideas spinning in my head. I told myself the other day to "release the freak"... haha! I guess it worked because i've got 2 partially finished paintings that will eventually end up as prints in my etsy shop (chinamommy.etsy.com). Here's a little preview... Hmm, i guess i should load the pictures 1st then type... i am still learning this blog thing, i meant to have the pictures below my typing, but here it is... hope you enjoy!
Have a great weekend. Next week I'll be posting the felt banner I made :)
Off to the art room.....
~m


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...