Tuesday, August 12, 2008

THE party....












Ahhhh, finally the summer party planning is OVER! David's surprise party was a great success & by "success" I mean, He was TOTALLY surprised!!! The 70's theme was SO fun, even if there were only a FEW of us in costume- we now know who the "FUN" people are!! :) David & I (for those of you that don't know us...) are the couple on the right. Disco balls, orange & yellow table clothes, lava lamps, owl napkin holder, brown & orange fabric on the walls, wicker tables... pure tacky, pure fun! Now it's 3 days after the party and I am STILL cleaning up... ugh! Ok, I served this dip & so many have asked for the recipe that I'm going to post it here:






Misschell's Groovey Dip:



4- 10 oz. can's of shredded white Chicken OR



4-5 boiled chicken breasts shredded



2- small cans of green chili peppers



1 Cup light mayo



1 Cup light sour cream



8 oz. softened cream cheese



1 8oz bag of chedder cheese



mix it all together & bake for 40 min at 350 degrees!



serve hot with tortilla chips.






This dip is so good, I wish I would have made a double batch!! Warning: you can't quit once you start, it's just so darn good!!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...