Thursday, November 20, 2008

Better late than never...


My friend was just here to pick the birthday gifts for her sister & Mom... I snapped some pictures before she left, here they are:

This is a cupcake for her sisters 50th birthday, it says "50 the new 30", there are all kinds of gems & beads, along with a golf club bag & angel charm. On the front is a little cork hanging that i was going to put a little jar of glitter on, but after i got it on, i didn't like it... I replaced it with a bead, but didn't grab another pic... I was so glad that i had bought this little Chinese take-out box at Target on CLEARANCE, the cupcake fit in it perfectly & it looked SO CUTE!

The next thing i embellished, a little putter...




The ribbon reads "still sexy at 70", and is for her Mom. She & her sisters & Mom are headed for a fun filled weekend in Chicago! I hope they ♥LOVE♥ their gifts, it was such a FUN project!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...