Monday, November 10, 2008

i'm back...



Sorry, it seems like i haven't had an update in forever & honestly, i've felt like i haven't done anything worthy of blogging about. I do have some exciting (to me) news, i was the featured artist on Brenda's blog & here it is if you'd like to check it out: http://brendasjewelrybox.blogspot.com/


Brenda also has an etsy store, so check her jewelry out... Christmas IS coming! I see snow on my deck, so I'm sure it's comin'.


Darling daughter was so so SO excited about the snow, I could have choked her... just kidding! She LOVES the cold & the snow and I HATE it. As she walks thigh high in the back yard (last year, we don't have THAT much, YET...) i wave from the kitchen window & hope she's having fun out there... I SHOULD be making snow angels, I should be photographing HER making them, I should be making a snow family... but NO thanks, I'll watch from the inside & drink HOT coffee!
So, I'm working on some new little Christmas Houses & hope to have them done today. I finally bit the bullet & bought REAL silver glass glitter- this is NOT your $2.99 glitter... It's what they used on a lot of vintage Christmas ornaments & is SPECTACULAR! Since it's PURE SILVER, it's super-duper glittery & with time, will tarnish. I've been dying to try it out & got a bug up my butt with these little houses, so I've been gluing & sprinkling but am being so careful to save every loose speck- what a miser!!
Before I forget, i have to give kudos's to my husband for getting the bathroom painted... I'll post pictures as soon as I get the decor put up & yes, this is the part i actually DO finish... Now what can i tear up next??...
i'll leave you with some ~CUTE~eye-candy:


This darling doll is from theblackapple.etsy.com Good Luck ever getting one, she sells these out in the first 10 seconds that she lists them... BUT, she now sells kits to make your own (without her cute painted faces though...)

Chandelier by Teesha Moore... I AM going to make one of these this next year... Not sure I could finish it yet THIS year....

Ok, happy Monday... I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of Christmas houses... I PROMISE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...