Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Eye-Candy!


I thought i would have my little mixed media pieces ready to show today, but... all the little pieces, the glue & the glaze took MUCH longer to dry than i thought, so i am off to "work" to finish those up today. I wanted to post some amazing glass pieces ALL of which can be found on http://www.etsy.com/ . I am listing the name of each shop ABOVE the piece if you want to see more... head over to their shops! Hope you enjoy these pretties!

djmmystuff.etsy.com

generationslampwork.etsy.com

glitterbugoriginals.etsy.com

melissabeads.etsy.com
AdornmentsbyMilani.etsy.com

RainbowGemDesigns.etsy.com

shotofglass.etsy.com
suuzdesigns.etsy.com

oh & good news! My Robin egg Blue picture frame with the Chandelier SOLD!! I was just feeling a little blue about my lack of sales, so i'm feeling better today!

Happy Shopping!!


1 comment:

AdornmentsbyMilani.com said...

Hi there,
Thanks so much for posting that Christmas bracelet of mine. Your daughter is adorable. By the way, my hair used to do that same thing when I was a little girl. Must be an Asian thing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...