Monday, June 14, 2010

Slim pickins...

I didn't get my butt in gear (shocking I know!) and pre-write a bunch of posts and then set them to publish each day.  I'm going to be out for a while...so if you're new, stop back next week (or go back and read some of my oldies, but goodies!).
I'll show ya real quick some of my pics from the film festival... still not enough, but more than the single outhouse pic from last year!
Gorgeous garden... full of roses!

Face excuse: the sun was in my eyes and I was trying to say something...
Inside the huge warehouse where they show the movie.
We saw "Cherry" 
and sat next to the kid that did all the illustrations in the movie- cool, hun!? You will see some of his work on the above link.  (The "dad", the director and the producer were also at the showing.)
He's super talented and don't ya know, the Mister ended up knowing him (kinda sorta) because they live about 10 min from us and he use to show animals in 4-H!  If you don't know what 4-H is, don't feel bad, I'm not exactly sure either...
We're laughing in the above picture because the 1st one I took looked like this!
We had a fabulous time and there were SOOOOOOOOOO many people I wanted to take pictures of, but again... not nice!  The guy with purple hair and rhinestone cowboy boots in line next to me was top on the list.  I looked more than once 'cause he looked just like Keith Richards!
Have a great week and I'll try to check in if i get a chance...

4 comments:

Pro-Portional said...

I pre-wrote a bunch of blogs once but then when I posted them via blogspot they all showed as being the day written not the day posted.
Are you just pre-writing in blogspot?

LuLu Kellogg said...

Those roses are beautiful and how adorable are you in that black and white dress! I love that dress.

Hurry back!

LuLu♥

Melanie said...

Loving the new dress and the film festival!

Darn it! I get back after a week of no Internet, and now you're gone! Life is cruel. Enjoy your time away and tell me where you're going and if it's worth visiting. We are going somewhere in July, but still not sure where. We may just throw the kids in the car and drive the opposite of any direction we normally take, which would be west. I wonder what's out west. I was never good in geography. Ha!

C. said...

Chinamommy, wherefor art thou, Chinamommy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...