Friday, June 3, 2011

10 Random Things Friday...

Holy COW, did Friday get here as fast for you as it did for me?
1. Yesterday I went on a field trip with Darling and her class.  We went to Frederik Meijer Gardens which is one of the most gorgeous places you'll ever see in Michigan.  It's a large conservatory, outdoor gardens, sculpture park, and one of the largest children's gardens in the country. 
 Find more info HERE

2. Started my 1st hat for my 2nd Annual Baby/Kid Hat Drive- See more information in the tab above and feel free to spread the word!!

3. What my kiddo does INSTEAD of getting dressed for school in the morning: making a TP fort for her littlest pet shop animals.

4. Keeps me up till 12:30 every morning reading!!

5. I had to return a bracelet to J Crew at Christmas so I had a store credit... I got this bracelet instead.  Not only do I love it, when she rang it up it was marked down from $45 to $24.99!!  Win-Win!

6. Easy Peasy eye lift for $19.99, but wait, if you order now, they will DOUBLE your order!!
What do ya think?

7. I'd like this purse, it's on Amazon and it's just under $600... maybe I should get 2?

8. I LOVE this artist on etsy: Retro Whale.  I've been stalking the shop for a while trying to decide which piece I want in my home... actually I'm not sure I can narrow it down to just 1.


Love the colors and the style and the humor...
Find retrowhale HERE

9 Crackle finish nail polish...
good or bad?


10. Hope the weather holds up this weekend, because if it does, we're headed to the OCEAN... the Michigan Ocean, we call it Lake Michigan!  Ahhh, who doesn't look forward to a day filling every crack you have with sand?!
Have a GREAT weekend!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I am freezing just looking at that photo of Lake Michigan! I just have no idea how you "yankees" swim in that cold water!! I about freaked out when Aubrey and I dipped our feet in it last July!

Are you going to read the next books in the series?

The crackle nail polish, not my fave.

The field trip -looks like an amazing place!

Shewearscrazywell said...

I always love your Friday posts! Ha ha! I know...I've just walked on the shore and found sand everywhere! Thank you for your support of Operation Janna Gets in Shape! :) I love the crackle nail polish, very cute...and I will be finishing your and little one pants this weekend! Hearts, Janna Lynn

Lanyardlady said...

Crackle nail polish — so you.

Mary C. Nasser said...

Love the Frederik Meijer Gardens!
Great post!

So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...