Friday, June 24, 2011

Random Friday will be right back...

Darling and I are off to see Cars II with some friends in just a bit...and I just ran and am sitting here smelling myself thinking there is NO way I have time to give RANDOM FRIDAY the attention it deserves right now.... So Let me leave you with this

and this:
notice the DONATE button on the top left of this blog... that's where you can just donate $dough$ to the hat drive if you don't want to make or buy a hat and you want me to do it cause you know i've got way too much time on my hands and it will give me something to do!!  I just posted it yesterday and within 10 minutes had $30.... Your generosity humbles me!!
I'll be back....

2 comments:

Funny in My Mind said...

smell ya later!
hilarious photo!!!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Have fun cuteness!

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...