Eek, I'm not sure I'm into my summer schedule yet... This is only the 1st week so I'll cut myself some slack!
1. I am in love with this ring!! You all know I love me some quirky, whimsical art... If only the Mister would have seen this when he was ring shoppin'
The artist is a fellow Michigander and this is only a TINY bit of her jewelry goodness, go check out her wonderful shop here: dolldisasterdesign
2. We are 5 days into Summer Vacation- on Monday I ran around the lake with Darling riding her bike beside me (that was a challenge), Tuesday we drove into town so I could run on the trail while Darling rode her bike beside me (that was still a challenge but without the cars driving by), Wednesday we went to a friends and yesterday we shopped all day.
3. I just bought this on ebay, 'cause I am a dork
4. A new goody that will SOON be in my etsy shop
5. I have a problem, actually 2... first: I have a embroidery/sewing machine that cost as much as a small KIA car, second: I THINK I can sew, I can't and yet... I bought this book yesterday.
6. If I hear the theme song to Phineas and Ferb one more time, I might drink bleach!
7. Squinkies are taking over my home. No, this isn't all of them...
8. Apparently "Color Changing" fingernail polish is "very drippy", so drippy in fact, that as soon as your 7 year old opens it, she'll drip the turquoise goodness on your (soon-to-be-replaced) carpet- She got lucky, this time!!
9. My BEST summer find (so far): $1 ELF lip gloss!! Found these at Target and for $1 each, they're perfect to throw in your purse, glove box, bathroom, pockets, and junk drawers!! I lose lip gloss like crazy, I just don't feel as bad when they're only $1, plus I don't lose $1 lip gloss, I lose the $10 ones!
10. Even though it's heating up outside, don't forget about my 2nd Annual Hat drive for the kids in China!! Please see the above tab for ALL the information. But... I'm taking hats now and will until mid Sept. The one change I'm making this year: I'm asking that you send .50-$1 per hat to help offset the shipping to China! BUT: if you CAN'T send the $ still send the hat!!! or if you can't send a hat, feel free to send the $- we're easy around here!!
You didn't forget these sweet faces from last year did ya?
Hand-made, Store bought, these kids do NOT care!!
❉ ❉Sizes from baby to 15 year old kids accepted❉ ❉
You can always send them to:
146 East Main Street
Caledonia, MI 49316
(this is my Mister's work address...)
Have a GREAT weekend!!