Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome Summer Vacation!!


What I wore to take the dog potty (cause i do fancy stuff like that in the morning):
 We're on STAY-CATION over here... So here's a little tour of my yard....
 This pink rose bush BLEW UP this spring!! Too bad I didn't get a picture before they were all blown out....
 My favorite purple Lupine's!!
 Love the sweet little face of a Pansy :)
 King Tut grass, my new MUST HAVE for porch pots!!
 Another porch pot "must have", I forget the name and I've gotta get breakfast for my kiddo that JUST got up (9:40 AM).
Calla Lily's, truly one of my FAVORITES, but don't ya love how I was playing with my manual camera and only got that back Calla in focus?
Ugh, the Fuchsia just isn't cut out for the sun I have on my porch....
Are you a flower freak? Perennials? Annuals?  Must have flowers? Porch Pots?
We tore out most of our landscaping 2 years ago (in the front of our home), we have about 5 more shrubs to take out this year but the thought doing an entire landscaping re-do on my own.... YIKES! I think we all remember the plaster disaster and the living room re-do...
If you know of any GREAT landscaping sites, let me know!!
Happy Summer Day!! 

1 comment:

C. said...

Is the blue one some type of cross bred delphinium? And don't you hear banjo's now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...