Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lake Michigan, you aren't the ocean, but i still love you....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the water!
I love the sound, I love the sand, I love the people watching, I LOVE the beach!!
Many of you know that once the temperature drops below 72, I start whining.  I hate the cold, I detest the cold, I abhor the cold!!
BUT...
right now it is NOT cold, and I am oh so happy!!
My darling girl and I are going to meet a couple of our gal pals over by the lake in the cutest little town called Saugatuck.
Saugatuck is where we go to the film festival every year.  It's full of fun shops, vintage shopping, great food and tons of boats to watch.
Hope you have something fun to do today! 
I'll be back tomorrow!!
My head is BURSTING with fun ideas to work on in my art room.  It seems like the more I have to do and the less time I have in my studio the more I have ideas.  I'm storing them away in my head until I get down there!!
lator tators!

4 comments:

Sherry @ Life from my persective said...

I would give anything to be on a beach right now... my time is coming but this makes me jealous!

Glad you are having a wonderful day!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Awwww, look at these faces!

Have fun!

LuLu♥

Angela said...

So funny cause I was just talking about how cold the water is and how I have no idea how anyone gets in it!! I guess I have been spoiled by the Gulf!

Amy said...

Oh wow! That picture seemed like forever ago. Love those girls! We had a blast with you. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...