Monday, July 5, 2010

Ok, so it's the 5th of July....

Hope my American Pals had a fabulous 4th!!
(all images found here: http://weheartit.com/ )





Yikes, I'm becoming the gal that says "hey, I'll post my 4th of July banner tomorrow and then doesn't..." over and over I seem to do this and I do NOT like it!
I want to run again.... but have I started,  NO!
I want to work through the book "Drawing on the Right Side of Your Brain".... but have I started,  NO!
I feel like I've been slacking in my life and I don't want to.  I'm already 41, life is passing me by and I'm watching it go a lot of days....
Anyone else have big dreams but, for some reason just let each day slide by?
I don't want to be this girl anymore!!
I want to do more, I want to give more and I want to be more.
I am the only one that can make this a reality, so...I vow to start NOW!
For the record: I DID make a 4th of July Banner!  I didn't put it together nor did I hang it...
I'd like to get rid of that kind of behavior, so I'm throwing it out here and maybe I'll feel more accountable to myself if others know?!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I know how you feel. There is always so much to DO, and I really prefer the days where it is a choice of what I want to tackle. Lately I feel like a slacker and a loser because I am not getting things done. Luckily, I have been spending more time with Hubby and the boys so I tell myself that is a step in the right direction. It just seems like the older I get, the more things stack up and don't get done.

I did get some 4th banners and stuff at Target and got them hung up late last week, so I beat you on that one. Unless you count the fact that you're creative and probably made yours by yourself. Okay, you win.

Hope you enjoy what's left of the holiday!

Amber Zimmerman said...

I've missed you! I share in your feelings. I always want to challenge myself (take for instance my 365 pictures that I only did for like. . .a month), and I fall short. Good for you for putting it out there. Now go run a mile, k? :) (that's me keeping you accountable).

P.s. I was going to get the cricut so I could be cool like you, but ended up finding the silhouette on craigslist. I am in love with it though. These fancy die cutting machines rock!

Sherry @ Life from my persective said...

yes, I think we all get too busy for our own good.

chinamommy said...

Nope Mel... you win, yours were UP! :)

chinamommy said...

Amber-i have to google that silhouette...never heard of that one?! can't wait to see what you do with it!
I found a church here in my town that I think has a running group- I'm going to call them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...