as you read this, i'm on a party bus to chicago for a girl's weekend of shoes, shopping, shows, cocktails, chit-chat, and other girly fun!! since i'm writing this thursday night and the mister is concerned that i still am not packed.... i'm gonna go fast!
1. victoria's secret lipstick, $13, great colors
3. these 2 (who should be in slot #1, but i've gotta pack!!)
4. it's been said before, but my love is deep and true, so let's say it again
WHITE RANGE ROVERS (yes, i yelled that!)
5. the children of China...i love these kids!!!
now the 5 things i can't stand:
1. red velvet cake... i don't get it. isn't it just cake with a crap load of red food coloring?
2. dogs, don't be offended, i don't like mine either!
3. dancing, can't do it, won't do it (sober).
4. people who don't live and let live. we don't all agree, it's ok!
5. this outfit
i know it's awesome, but just not my thing... but, if you are interested email me, the pattern is available FREE on ravelry!
ok, i'm off like a prom dress!
have a fabulous weekend and don't forget to check out the tab above for the hat drive. if you'd rather donate dough, hit the donate button on the top left... the one that says "donate" (i try to keep it easy).