Friday, October 28, 2011

A thankful heart...and a huge THANK YOU!!!

I can't begin to express how overwhelmed i am at the outpouring of love for little children you don't even know.  this is the 2nd year i've organized this hat drive and i have no words (which is RARE, so enjoy it!) for how fulfilling this is for me.  i can't believe the generous giving and the generous making of hats, upon hats upon hats (and even wash cloths this year!).  this is VERY picture heavy...VERY! there was no way i could leave anyone out, so enjoy!



















 OH MY GOSH!!!!! Can you believe it?
and this doesn't include all the cash donations!  to each and every one of you that was kind enough to donate money, thank you!!!  i've still got to get that all added up too!
to all the gals at ravelry, my mom, and friends:  
a HUGE HUGE HUGE 
"thank you!!"
photo of Darlings costume will have to wait... i don't even have time to type what all i MUST accomplish today, including a flight to Washington, DC!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh- they are all so beautiful!!! This is really inspiring me to take some time this winter and conquer crochet. I WILL master it and have at least one hat next year!

memory said...

wow! that is wonderful! look at all of those cute hats!! :)
thanks for following me hunn! got ya entered in the giveaway! :)
xx

Funny in My Mind said...

damn guuuurlll, that's a lot a hats!

Lanyardlady said...

Fantastic! They are all beautiful and a big shout-out to you for organizing the hat drive.

Lalique said...

happy to be here friend
from Turkey with SMİLES

C. said...

So- I totally suck! I don't want to donate money I want to donate hats...where do they sell them?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...