Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birch Run & Cutie Cupcakes...



Oh, so much to tell & so much to DO! I'm going to TRY & make this quick because i REALLY need to get down to the art room, but wanted to check in so you didn't think i forgot you...



The hubby & I went to Birch Run this weekend (here in Michigan) to the Outlet Mall. I went into the J. Crew store & saw this darling white shirt but it was pretty sheer & since i am as cold blooded as a lizard, i thought getting it would be a waste. Well, i thought about that shirt all day & finally as we were getting ready to head to Frankenmuth, i said "you know, i better try that shirt on because i've been thinking about it all day". We went back & i grabbed my size & headed into the dressing room. Let me tell you, trying to get into that shirt was like wrestling an oiled armadillo! There was one point where my head was partially out the neck, 1 arm was up in the air & the other was so tight to my side i thought if i moved i was going to pull an incredible hulk & tear that thing to shreds! I finally got it on &, of course, i HAD TO HAVE IT! I'm peeking out through the slats of the dressing room, trying to find hubby because until i have a camisole on under this thing, i'm not making a public appearance! I don't see him so i start the monstrous task of removing this demon shirt... At one point I am, again, stuck tight & I just start laughing hysterically! But eventually, i pull a Houdini & get myself free!! It really is cute & when i tried it on for hubby, it was only 1/2 the work, so it's good!




i wish i would have taken more pictures but i thought we were going to stay in Frankenmuth & I'd have time... Well EVERY hotel was booked solid, so we're going to go again before Christmas.




I did get these though:

i don't know what it is about these cut-outs, but i was laughing like a fool!

And a trip to Frankenmuth, without your picture under the GIANT SAUSAGE sign, well, that would just be a waste my friends...

Ok, i MUST get down to the art room & get busy! I hope to have new cutie cupcakes to put on here tomorrow!! Thanks to all of you passing my blog around, it is SO appreciated!


♥♥~misschell





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...