Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall Fun!! (must blog in fall orange!)

Another quick post because i NEED to get down to the art room (hello kitty pj pants- check, sweatshirt- check, winter cap with heart on it- check- my uniform is ON)! i've got plaster to mix, & paper mache to mold, cupcakes to paint...
I'm so excited because i just won what i thought were 17 vintage jello tins... which it was, but, i didn't read ALL the details to see besides the 17 jello molds & the vintage jello recipe book, there are also 8 more vintage tins!
Can i just "nerd-out" for a second & say "SCORE"... thanks!


Last weekend the manfriend & darling daughter & I went to a local apple orchard (because it's AUTUMN!!!!!), here are darling & I.

Ok, it is taking me entirely TOO long to load any more pictures & if i don't get downstairs soon i'll be sucked into to a "who's your daddy" show & i gotsta get cookin'...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...