Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thank you!!

Thank you so much for the kind reception of the "Cutie Cupcakes"!! I am just so excited about them i could hardly sleep last night. I have just so many ideas running thru my head.... beads, & feathers, & glitters & trims - OM MY!! I don't want to take a long time here on the blog since i just returned from Hobby Lobby with all kinds of trims that i am just SOOOOO excited about! But.... I do want to point out this fabulous blog i've been reading by this "sweeter than pecan pie" lady named: Jenn. Her blog is: http://sweeteyecandycreations.typepad.com/sweet_eyecandy_creations/


If you want to see some OVER THE TOP C~U~T~E, check her out!! She has a house that is to die for & just looks sugar coated!! I need to chat with her about how her husband feels about living in the land-of-cute, but really, it's something to see! She also is an etsy artist! So, go check her out & make sure to tell her Misschell of chinamommy sent you ☺ Here is just a tiny nibble of cuteness that awaits you at her blog:



Off to the studio to "bake"...
♥ My etsy store will be update with cupcakes THIS coming Monday! ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend I love your cupcakes, you know the artsy ones, tee hee!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey it worked, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...