Yeah, twice in 1 day... That cute little Zoe (look to the left, she's one of the blogs i follow) tagged me. So here are the answer's to the "tag" questions (cause i know you're dying to know more about me...ha!):
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. My daughter going to Med school (yeah, i know she is just finishing kindergarten...)
2. THE BACHELORETTE tonight (perhaps i have mentioned this before?)
3. Getting my kitchen re-modeled (good-bye nasty plum counter tops, hello granite!)
4. finding my true inner artist... has anyone seen her?
5. having a sale in my etsy store
6. waxing my eyebrows tonight (before "The Bachelorette")
7. Kimberly coming home so she can cut my yuck-o hair.
8. My 1st Anniversary with "the mister" in Oct (the 10th for those of you wanting to send gifts!).
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to Church
2. Went to i-HOP
3. Went to Marshalls (& found nothing- boo)
4. came home
5. Painted a dresser black (for the TV in our room)
6. Checked out the 5 new baby kittens that were born in the dog house a few days ago.
7. Kissed my husband & daughter
8. Watered my flower garden
8 things I wish I could do:
1. become invisible (just when i choose)
2. have bionic hearing (with volume control)
3. take back January 2000
6. Make myself start running again
7. Adopt another baby girl
8. be the #1 seller on etsy
8 shows I watch:
1. The Bachelor/The Bachelorette (perhaps i've mentioned this before?)
2. Coldcase Files
3. The first 48
4. The Office (i ♥ you Jim!)
4. That's Clever
7. 30 Rock
8. Kai Lan
Yikes, what does this say about me? I'm obsessed with crime shows, want to spy on people, am out of shape, and wish i was a well known artist... True enough!