Friday, November 20, 2009

later tators!

As a peace offering, I'm offering up this ADORABLE little fawn picture! Everyone now: Awwwwwwwwwww!!!
Why a peace offering? Cause I've got my plate overloaded in a way I haven't done in several years- thank goodness!! and there is NO time to blog!!!
I have GOT to get my Rx filled for my asthma med & of course, i'm out, there are NO refills left, my cell won't connect to my Dr. & it takes them 2-3 days to refill Rx's and it's Friday...
I am going to show that Walgreens Pharmacist my boobs if i have to to...i have GOT to have my meds!
So, i'm off like a prom dress but will have LOTS of great things to share Monday & that, my friends... is a PROMISE!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I hope you get your meds...and have a wonderful weekend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...