Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So what... I have no Pride!

i felt like i left you hanging, like it was up to you to believe that Christian & I really are twins. Lucky for you i really don't have any pride because me, myself & i did a "Ferosh" Christian photo-shoot to prove we are long lost twins separated due to a tragic turn of events... Here is my brother &....
here is his twin-girl brother:
FREAKISH, is it NOT?
What? i won? I'd like to thank my mother!
Oh crap, i REALLY do look like a small gay man...
You're welcome!

7 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

OMG.....lol, you are too much!!

I just adore your sense of humor!

LuLu~*xoxo

♥zoe♥ said...

You're damn funny woman on earth!
I LUV YOU CHINAMOMMY!!!
YOU SENSE OF HUMOUR KILLING ME!*LOL*
XOXOXOXOXOXO
♥zoe♥

♥zoe♥ said...

Btw i wish to have a mother like you so funny hahahaha!
Miss your darling daughter
xoxo
♥zoe♥

Stephanie said...

It looks as though the stork accidently dropped you off in the wrong country! You should have been born in China:0 Truely your page is so funny and cute! Love it. You have so much talent...you don't even know. From one of your biggest fans, Cousin, Steph

C. said...

Well, you know I couldn't leave this one alone....this is your best thus far. I would take my hat off to you if I wore one. I like to use the word transcend or transcending- mostly to describe my own journey into madness but today I have to share the word with you. This...this transcends funny and clever. This is ..............oh, I'm sorry...what were we saying....

Anonymous said...

Cracking up over here!

Anonymous said...

You kill me woman1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...