Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday GOOD Finds

Hey check out this GOOD STUFF from etsy!!
There is a link to their store right under each picture...go see their other stuff- it's amazing!
Arm warmers!!

Pumpkin Brulee with Pistachio Butter Soap

Halloween Print

Wicked Gorgeous!!

Wool Monster (baby) slippers


Spooky Witches Hat

Amazing costume!!

and because I know you want to know what I wore today...
don't be jealous!!
T-shirt from "Sick for Cute"
and no, the Dr. did not forget to cut off my umbilical cord...it's the tie on my pants!
Don't worry, I'm only running in this outfit and in the privacy of my own home!!
Have a fabulous weekend!!
**baby hat drive cut-off date is coming soon...Oct 31st!**

5 comments:

tallulah said...

Fabulous finds! Thank you for featuring my Pumpkin Brulee with Pistachio Butter Soap. YOU ROCK!

BundlesofBlossoms said...

The armwarmers are too cute and I think I could smell the soap from here (wink)

Angela said...

Fun stuff!! Love that costume!

fadedwest said...

Thank you so much for featuring my print on your blog!!!! You are so sweet to do this!!!
Hugs, Karen

chinamommy said...

You are welcome etsy pals!!
xoxo
chinamommy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...