Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Me in pictures...

which I probably should NOT show...
  Since winning my medal (I DID tell you that, right?) I've felt myself becoming a little prideful, so let's put that in check, shall we?
Mommy, why you dressed like cat burglar?

Mommy, why you drink so much?

Mommy, why you have such ugly chocolate covered teeth?

Mommy, why you such a dork?

*Mommy see comment above....

 Mommy, why you have peper in your teeth and crossed eyes?
Mommy... I'm scared!
My poor child, always a witness to my lunacy! 
Ok, lets all come back tomorrow where I try just a little bit harder...

5 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

lol i thought i might see the 80s prom dress in this collection!! Great pics!

http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

Angela said...

:D In the first photo you look like you are about to repo a car or something. LOVE the one with the bowling balls!!

Lanyardlady said...

Are they auditioning for SNL? With all your talented characters you'd sure be the star of the show!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness--I LOVE your personality--you and I will be fast friends, I can tell!
Thanks for finding my blog--now I'm following you too!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew

Melanie said...

Ha! You kill me! I love that you, like me, are all about the quality of the picture - not trying to look cute all the time. Not that you're not cute, but you relinquish a smidge of it in order to capture the right look and I dig that about you. And me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...