Ummm, i gotsta, gotsta hurry and i should have done this (post) last night but i didn't because a new episode of "First 48" was on and if you know anything about me, you know i LOVE me some police
1. This is why i need to get busy:
("trash", so i don't try to eat out of it, i guess?!)
i can hardly stand to show these, it is OUT OF CONTROL! i'm in a downward spiral with photo's. i have soooooooooooo many and i just can't keep them in a box. at this point i am sooooooooo behind that i am going NUTS trying to get them in albums. i have given up doing the xtra fancy pages but i'm a little psycho about making sure they are in date order. there are stacks and stacks and stacks of pages waiting to go into albums. as much anxiety as this causes me, i know most would encourage me to just give it up- but it is NOT happening, i'm in too deep!
(paper only- you know, so i don't put "trash" in it!)
2. I'm going to start this book (in LARGE print edition! cause i'm 42 now)
after i finish this.
3. i put food coloring (1 drop) in my soap to make it fancy and match my kitchen. i'll let you know if my hands are blue by the end of the month.
4. i'm giving this mascara a try-it says "AVEC volume boosting complex" and because i am a marketing person's dream and believe EVERYTHING they put on packaging... i bought it!
(it's by Rimmel London)
5. The Mister is getting ready for a BIG hunting trip... have ya ever seen so much camo?
6. from my yard
7. i've got this long skinny laundry room, it needs glamified! here is the before, the after is still in my head. the walls are chocolate brown, i'm going to try and think around that because i HATE to paint and the mister wasn't keen on hot pink walls...
8. one of the projects in that sewing book of kids clothes. i want to dress like this, so therefore, Darling is going to. shut up, i know i can't sew, but in my mind i can and that's where it counts, right?
9 have i mentioned my awesome friend Chris who drew this picture of my daughter (when she was 3 at an Easter egg hunt-my daughter, NOT Chris). i need to get it framed, it's a goal before the end of this year!
let's look a little closer, because it is awesome!
10. PLEASE take a look at the above tab, the one about the kids hat drive. if you would facebook, blog or twitter this information, i will LOVE you forever!!
(this photo is from last years hat drive. the poor little one in the front isn't so happy about being in a baby pile!)
i'd also like to announce which orphanage will be receiving the hats this year:
Chengdu City Children's Welfare Center.
IF you have ANY questions about this hat drive, please email me!!