Oh geeesh, i have so much to get done today!!!....
1. i am off to the mall to pick up my packet for the Koman Race for the Cure. 5k tomorrow morning at 8:30. i love to run these races. what's not to love about waking up at 6 on a saturday, eating a power bar, having the nervous poops, worrying about having to pee (just a little bit) while you run, and race t-shirts!
2. i watched the movie "As Good As It Gets" yesterday and could NOT quit laughing!! the movie quotes from this movie are PRICELESS!
~ You're a disgrace to depression.~
~ You people who talk in metaphors oughta shampoo my crotch.~
~ I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!~
~ Come on in, and try not to ruin everything by being you.~
~ I can't do this without you. I'm afraid he might pull the stiff one-eye on me.~
If you haven't seen this movie, get it! but don't watch it with your kids!
3. for $3.74 i changed this (lame table) from this:
4. can you believe i took this picture? i <3 it!!
5. does this happen to you?
we have this basket right outside our door (in the garage) and seriously, who has time to dig thru that mess to find 2 that match? ok, i have the time, so perhaps the question should have been "who is too lazy to dig thru this mess to find 2 matching flip flops?"
6. i love these boots
am i too old for these? i think so!
i LOVE this color! (below)
i believe these are more age appropriate than boots #1.
7. i love this!!!
find it (and other good stuff) here:
most amazing cupcake EVEAH!
9. cute tutorial from a glove!!
10. HAT DRIVE for the kids in China!!
I will be collecting $$ (donate button on TOP left of this blog-ALL $$ goes to hats!) AND hats: handmade or store bought winter hats (NEW only please!!) until 10-31-11
please, please, please consider donating! even a $1 is appreciated!!
Have a great weekend!!