Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to SCHOOL!

Yesterday school FINALLY started here in Michigan!  
apparently it was exhausting...
(I know-striped socks, striped leggings?-it was fine with the shoes on!)
With the start of school comes the ever important question...WHAT DO I DO FIRST!!!???
Finish my Darling's quilt?
 Finish the family quilt?
 learn how to use this, the Lexus of sewing/embroidery machines? (that I do NOT deserve to own!)
 I NEED to learn how to use the above so i can make something from this book!!!!!
 Embellish, sort, and put these pages into albums?
 and these....
 Re-paint my desk...school bus yellow!  I know, I know... I JUST painted it off white!!
 Finish painting my bench before it gets put away for the....gulp, WINTER!?
 learn this bad boy?
get started on my bedroom wall stencil? re-paint my gumball machine? start painting some of the stock piled canvas's i have? re-pot my plants?  
Seriously, I have so much stuff to do, I don't know where to start!! Have you got any projects started? Anything you need to finish but just don't want to?  I did get my front and side door painted this weekend! I have got to finish the trim and then I'll post pictures!!
Have a great day!! and check out the baby hat drive tab at the top!!!

3 comments:

BundlesofBlossoms said...

Welcome Back chinamommy!!!!!!!

Those, soon to be, quilts are gorgeous and I can't wait to see them when they are finished.

I love darlings fashion sense-stripes and more stripes-I can relate. What a precious pic of her exhaustion. Kids are so funny~

Angela said...

I have an idea. Write all of your project down on slips of paper. Put them in a bag. Pick one project randomly. Finish that project and then randomly select another. You can only pull one slip out at a time and you have to finish each project even if you do not feel like it :)

Oh and I think the off white desk looks great as is. It is a finished project so just move on to the things that need to be finished.

Now, if you go to my blog, don't look at the missing baseboards around my dining room floor :) I think I need to take my own advice here :)

Renee said...

She looks cute and tired.

You have time do it all. I want an embroidery machine.

Desk looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...