Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hand painted wallpaper adventure!

let me start with the fact that i have done NOTHING for days... Ok, i've got Darling on and off the bus and i have used the bathroom but other than that a big fat NOTHIN'!  i haven't even had any coffee because i have no 1/2 and 1/2 and i'm too lazy to go to the store!! yesterday i was feeling like such a slug that i pulled a ladder inside and got started on a PURE CRAZY project: hand painted wallpaper!  
the picture above is from the lady who is kind enough to show you how to do this AND give you a free template.  she did all 4 walls of her office with double lines...i'm just doing a single line because i know myself and myself is a slacker!
So, here's what i've got going on...
you do NOT even want to know how long that took me!  i'm only doing the wall behind our bed-there is NO WAY i could do all our walls and it would be too much!  i'm going to use silver paint to paint the design, i think it will be nice with this lamp
(next up: i need to revamp the little side table i got from my gram)
so, needless to say, i will be spending many hours on my nice green ladder.... it's one of those projects you can't just leave, it's a little obvious and it's too late to turn back now!
**don't forget: the countdown for the baby hat drive is coming FAST**
see all the information in the tab above or just hit the donate button at the top- every $1 helps!

3 comments:

Shere said...

Wow it looks great. I feel you on the lazy stuff. I would have been tempted to stop after drawing on the pencil lines. It looks like so much work! I am willing to bet that it is going to look amazing when you are done. TFS

BundlesofBlossoms said...

That wallpaper is to die for!! I love it and also I want that lamp:)

C. said...

This is cool! I would go insane but that doesn't make it less cool! How many hats do you have for the baby hat drive???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...