i can NOT believe today is friday! this week went soooooo fast for me, i think my mind is still back on monday!
1. darling was a peacock for halloween, i did a terrible, horrible, no good job of taking photo's. i hope it's nice this weekend so i can put the outfit back on and get some good pictures for her album!
2. we took her trick or treating 2 places, she did not want to go, she hates to say "trick or treat".... we took her to the AA group meeting place (we know a wonderful man that is 1 year sober-yeah!) and the family tavern (we know the owners), true story.
3. our pumpkin for the disney theme contest at school- Cinderella's Carriage.
4. we went to my cousin's fabulous wedding in washington DC this past weekend, it was wonderful! she and her now husband dated 11 years. her parents dated 3 days... yes, DAYS!
5. the shoes i wore to my cousin's wedding
6. the missoni shoes i got for HALF OFF!!
7. anyone else get sucked into kim's wedding? i spent more time watching that carnival than it lasted. who else thinks she did the right thing by cutting bait now? that dude was a freak and has the maturity level of a 14 year old!
8. clearance halloween decoration...$1!
(and the star was made by #10)
9. the last of the hats...
they will all leave for China today!!!
thank you again for everyone's generous donations of hats and $. i will be including a camera, so let's hope we get pictures again this year!!!
10. it's this gals' birthday today
go wish her a Happy Birthday at:
have a GREAT weekend!! i'm headed to the post office :)