Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday...


i feel like i've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off... sometimes not having any real boundaries isn't good for a person like me. Plus we spent monday evening in the ER with darling daughter... I have tried to raise her to not be afraid, but i need to re-think some of this. She snuck up on a wild baby kitten, grabbed him & then endured his wrath! The chompers got hold of her sweet little baby arm & chewed her like a piece of jerky. I did a mini "freak out" then took a deep breath & called my cousin (hey Steph) "the wonder nurse" for some advice. She thought "better safe than sorry", so she's on 10 days of an apparently nasty tasting antibiotic...
When i have several projects going, i jump from one to another back to the first & so on. i started painting the bathroom...


Yes, that's Barney purple, & NO i didn't do it...

Priming it white... NO FUN at all... I hope to be able to use my girlish way to get the manfriend to finish the job this weekend ☺ (oh come on... you knew THAT was coming). I've got this GREAT turquoise color waiting in the wings...

I also have my next project in the works & let me say, i haven't been this excited for a long time! They are turning out just like the idea in my head & are SOOOO fun to make, i can't wait to get some listed in my etsy shop next week & see if everyone else loves them like i do. I was really working like crazy wed & thurs in the art room & it LOOKS LIKE IT!



i know, my pictures stink, i'm going to blame the lights...




i can't stand to start something new when it's like this, but i def. tend to work more creatively in a disaster!! The manfriend made a ledge for me that you can just barely see in my pics. It's along the back splash of the counter top & gives me this great area to get all my little stuff up & off the work area. He also painted & hung this little vintage shelf for me (the color of this is the color i'm painting 1 of the upstairs bathrooms!).


Look at all that glitter!!! I think that means: a) i have a problem or b) i need to start using more glitter in my artwork AND i have a problem! I LOVE glitter, it's a wonder i'm not a stripper! Glitter, sequins, flocking, micro-beads, glitter flakes.... EYE CANDY!!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
and if you don't mind, try to add a comment, i messed with it a bit & HOPE to have it fixed. i'm tired of having comment envy from the other artsy bloggers out there. if you STILL CAN'T, those of you with my email, drop me a line... thanks ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...