Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st day of SCHOOL!!

So, today I am sending my ONLY child off to school. We've had a headstart on this coming, because when I adopted my darling daughter she was already 11 months old. It just doesn't seem fair, It's come way too fast! Last night my cousin (hey Steph!) sends me this txt that sends me into a tailspin, she says "so wht is K wearing 4 her 1st day".... WEARING?? Doesn't she know I've been stressing ever since I got the letter telling me the 1st day is only 1 hour & a time for the parents to come in & meet while the kids get aquainted?! I mean, seriously, do you break out "the CUTE 1st day outfit" for only an hour? Do you really want to "waste" it for such a short time, yet the moms, THE MOMS are going to be there... OH CRAP the moms!!! Now I am not only in a tizzy making sure my kid is in the cutest outfit, and still thinking about what the 1st FULL day outfit will be BUT I also am having a mini-panic-attack about what I am going to wear.... OMG, I have NOTHING...Is it too late to have Jimmy Choo express mail me some shoes? Crap, why can't it snow, at least I have this great pair of new UGG's the manfriend got me.... Must go...... I have thousands of outfit combinations to try & only 3 hours.....
I'm AM in hopes that I will have MUCH more time for art & etsy & this here blog once the full time schooling starts since she's going M-Thurs ALL day. Unless of course, I'm putting together outfit combinations...
So see Stephanie & Candace, My life is not all fun & games & art, I have MAJOR responsibilities, MAJOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...