Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FINALLY, my "yummiest" project yet...

Ta-daa!!


Finally, finally, here is my latest project!!! These darling little glittery NON-edible cupcakes! They're made in these cute little vintage jell-o molds & decorated with a variety of "stuff". Beads, sequins, old jewelry pieces, wire words, words & phrases from my favorite book and GLITTER!! The little ribbon flag on top reads "cake". Who knows what will show up next, I've been collecting "stuff" since I was a little girl!!


as always, my photography needs some work, this little "point & shoot" just doesn't cut it for product photography, but the $1,200 just isn't there for the new camera i need...


I have a ton of these little cuties in the works & need to hop downstairs & get going so i can update my shop this coming Monday (Oct. 6, 2008).


THANKS so much to all of you that are reading my blog & spreading the word! I can't tell you how much it means to me!!


If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to leave me a comment or email me at:




Happy Happy Tuesday everyone!!


2 comments:

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Sqqqqueeel!!! Omigosh! Your cupcake is SOOO ADORABLE!!!! It's precious and UBER sweet! The jello molds turned out perfect! YAY!!! You must make more to sell!!! ;)
Thank you sooo much sweetie for stopping by my blog and leaving me the most heartfelt kind compliments and words. I truly truly appreciate it and i have a big ole grin on my face after reading it. ;)
Please stop by again and I'll do the same. BEST OF LUCK to you sweetie! Excellent work on the too CUTE CUPCAKE!!! :) XOXO,Jenn

Anonymous said...

OK...I'll confess.. I have been extremely excited about your new project. I have checked your blog for any sight or peek at what has been going on in the art room for days now. I must say the wait was worth it! I absolutely love the cutest cupcake ever! Excellent JOB! I have been a fan of your art since the famous "HELP I've Fallen and I can't get out" photo project in college. These have to be one of your best! Have a wonderful "creative" day girl! MONICA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...