Thursday, October 29, 2009

chinamommy on etsy....

So much business around here! Enjoy some on my new goodies that will be on etsy soon! You know, I would LOVE to have some feedback- even if it's negative... If you see a place I can improve on my goodies, I'd LOVE to know what YOU think! It's hard to see sometimes what others see... Happy Thursday, we're off to get darling daughter's flu shot- Whewwww... now i just have to find the pig flu shots & i will feel much better...


Some GOOFY new jewelry:




2 comments:

♥zoe♥ said...

Hey Sweet!
Sorry been taking long break and finally got back on track and blog!
I missing you though, perhaps sorry about the late visit and i'hav gone for long vacation, i have change my blog addreass the old one no longer use and copy this- http://www.dreamcometruelovekz.blogspot.com/
Miss your darling daughter as well!
She's a doll now:)

*Happy Spooky day*
XOXO
Zoe

♥zoe♥ said...

By the way you have a new follower today! *TEEHEE* IS'S ME!!!
XOXO
Zoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...