Monday, October 19, 2009

Dream weaver.....

I once worked someplace where there was a man named Dean Weaver... Oh guess who had some fun singing "Dream Weaver" every time i went past that man?...
Our 16 year old is taking a psychology class & right now they're talking about dreams. Lucky for us, our 16 year old talks to us & likes us (weird, i know) so she has been talking to me a lot about dreams & what they mean, & why we dream and all that stuff... Well, this, of course, has caused me to have MAJOR dreams every night that are LONG & vivid! I'm in the midst of painting my master bedroom so i'm going to make this short so i can FINISH TODAY NO MATTER WHAT.... but: i wanted to share my weird gross dreams- you can thank me later!
I was alone this weekend, totally ALONE (this part is true). I have never been a scaredy cat, but i am now. I went to bed on Friday night & was just anxious... we live in the country, the house, though kinda new, is super creaky, & there is a weird bearded dude that often walks down the dirt road along our private drive- so i'm chicken crap, what can i say!? Anyway, I go to bed Friday night & suddenly I'm awake & I have someone by the hair as they crouch beside my bed! I can FEEL the hair & I know if i let go of them, they will kill me & they are being quiet hoping I just fall back to sleep & let go of their hair... Oh- oops, I'm NOT asleep & i don't have a handful of hair, it's a handful of pillow & it was all a dream. It was HORRIBLE & my PJ's were soaked because i was in a full on terrified sweat! The next night I had a dream that was funny & long but i don't remember it now, but, I do remember one portion. I'm in my kitchen & i see something on the counter... As i approach it, I realize it's a tampon- made from a giant chicken breast! Gross, i know!!
Ok, off to finish the painting so i can post pictures! I also have this FANTASTICALLY cute etsy seller to share with you: JooSweetie. I'll share pictures of her goodies this week or you can check her out yourself.
Have a great day!
Dream weaver
Ive just closed my eyes again
Climbed aboard the dream weaver train
Driver take away my worries of today
And leave tomorrow behind
Ooh dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light

Fly me high through the starry skies
Maybe to an astral plane
Cross the highways of fantasy
Help me to forget todays pain

Ooh dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light

Though the dawn may be coming soon
There still may be some time
Fly me away to the bright side of the moon
And meet me on the other side

Ooh dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light
Dream weaver
Dream weaver
Dream weaver

- gary wright

2 comments:

Angela said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!

I have been having strange dreams too. Maybe its the weather.

Kugo said...

Okay, what are you smoking over there? Must be the paint fumes. Can't wait to see the finished picture, post it on Facebook!

I don't ever remember my dreams, I know I have them, but they just vanish once I wake up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...