Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Collections...

Do you collect anything?  I told the Mister this past weekend that I think I need a "collection", he looked at me like I had 3 heads!  My studio & storage room do NOT count, ok, maybe my glitter collection, but I mean a REAL collection... Check out some of these I found on flickr:
Pendants

Enamel Pins

(the one below is from Jennifer- the Naughty Secretaries Club)

Silver Vintage Purses

SHOES!

books by color... if you've seen my closet pics, you know I love this idea!!

cameras...

Dolls:



Blythe!  I have one, but never got bit by the bug...

Pose dolls

Little Twin Star and Hello Kitty by Sanrio



Vintage Salt and Pepper and egg cups

Ho-Ho-Ho!

owls... big again?! 
 I remember all those macrame plants holders with owl beads in them... anyone else?

Vintage dish sets

PEZ!

Oh, I LOVE how she's displayed these!!!!!!!!!

When I was a kid I had a ton of collections: Hello Kitty, miniatures, stickers, rainbow stuff...SO many tiny little things!  I still have my sticker collection and a lot of my now VINTAGE Hello Kitty collection.
Tell me about your collections: what you have & what you want to have...
I'm thinking vintage telephones in pastel colors to do a wall display...
Happy Tuesday, I must go tend to my sick girl :(
Tomorrow I'll have a peek at the fawn pendants I've been working on the past 2 days :)!!

2 comments:

Amber Zimmerman said...

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement. I adore my online friends and still hope we can connect for that coffee sometime. ;-)
I vote for the enamel pins. . .love how they're displayed too.

Lori said...

OMG thosa owls!!! That along with avocado green and harvest gold and yes orange too! YUCK-O Love that bear collection of china like pieces but hate their price!!Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...