Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Super Duper Random stuff....

GREAT NEWS:
My 
Nutra Sonic is HERE and let's just say... 
❤I'm IN LOVE!❤
I might have to start a scrapbook for the 2 of us
Mr. UPS brought her to me on Monday, but like a good girl I READ the directions!!  I found out it had to charge a full 24 hours...the waiting was torture- she taunted me from the counter, but...
it was WORTH the wait!  Did I mention I ❤❤❤ this!?
 My Dr. told me last year that after a "certain age" you should be exfoliating your face and let me tell you, this is the answer!
FYI:
I got mine at HSN with free shipping- it was just under $120 and worth every penny!

This has been running around the internet and while cool... it amazes me when people LIKE to spend time in the kitchen...time preparing food.
I HATE preparing meals, I do it, but it is NOT something I enjoy.  I wish I didn't care and could just feed my family hamburger helper or hot-pockets.  Fun fact about me: I've NEVER had a hot-pocket.
Let me introduce you to JIM
 his blog is all about these amazing pancakes he makes for his darling daughter!
Here are a few images of his pancake art:


and are you ready for this one?...
AMAZING! and I like that purse on the counter...
So if you have nothing else to do, please make some of these and send me the pictures! :)
Do you think Jim works outside the home?

Anyone else recording LOST but watching GLEE like me?!
I've watched LOST since the beginning and since this is the end I'll have to see it through, but if there was no DVR, I would totally break up with LOST for GLEE!
Any other Gleeks out there?!
Happy Hump Day friends!!
and...
WELCOME New Followers!!
and...
a little plug about my BABY HAT DRIVE 
As most of you know, my daughter was adopted from China and I left a little piece of my heart there.  I'm collecting hats to keep the children and babies warm in the winter.  Many live in orphanages that are without heat.
1. make a baby hat, toddler hat, or kid sized hat (you can take the non-crafty way out and buy one if you must)
2. email me at: chinamommy_04@yahoo.com for my address.
3. I'll take care of shipping them to CHINA next fall.
any questions- please feel free to email me!!


6 comments:

Funny in My Mind said...

Of course I watch Glee.
Never watched Lost though and never will.
I think my skin is too sensitive for that thingy, I break out when I use exfoliating beads and those are gentle.

Angela said...

I have never seen Glee or Lost... I will rent the DVDs one day.

Those pancakes are amazing- and what a sweet dad!

Pro-Portional said...

Never seen Glee. It is on my Netflix list though. I guess I should try to take care in case you have any spoilers.

So uh . . . after WHAT age did he say you should start exfoliating? I once had a dermatologist rail against exfoliation.

I'm so excited about these pancakes that I'm going to go peek at the site when I finish commenting . . right . . now.

Tim n Jackie said...

I love your blog! : ) I came across Glee on Fancast of all places! Been a loyal watcher since then! I have rheumatoid arthritis, and Friday night I have to take low dose chemo to help stop this auto immune disease. I do not watch Glee on Tuesdays, but save it for my Friday nights to help take my mind off how the side effects of the chemo are affecting me! My dh thinks I am weird for watching it, but I think it is great and funny!! And since I am 38, love a lot of the songs!!! : ) I grew up with them!! Hope they keep it around! Found Lost on Fancast as well, but we only got to the second season before we lost interest! Maybe I should pick it up again!! : ) Any distraction is a good thing!! : )
Jackie

chinamommy said...

Funny- if beads are too much, I'm thinking this would be. It did come with a sensitive skin brush and does have LOW, but...

chinamommy said...

Girls- don't worry, I won't give any GLEE secrets away! Watch it, you'll love it!!
I'm READY for LOST to be over... i have no idea whats going on, but since I started with the 1st episode I've got to finish it out at this point!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...