Thursday, May 20, 2010

*NEW* stuff

I finished my 1st hat for my baby hat drive and am almost finished with the 2nd.
Geesh, could someone brush this poor dog please?  Yorkie's lick constantly, his poor little face is always slicked back with his own spit...

 I don't know why I feel so lazy when I crochet but have no problem wasting 1/2 my day online.  I have SO many projects I want to work on from my
HAPPY HOOKER book!
Even though I've kind of taken a break from etsy, I think I'm ready to jump back in a bit.
 I did make 2 new packets of paper cuts for my etsy store:
dragonflies with hologram wings
and
Down-on-the-Farm embellishment set.
Great for scrapbooks or card making!
Ok, I have to get groceries, learn to make a mobile, bug the Mister to get Eddie the Electrician to hook up my kiln, make my bed, put laundry away, and do all the things I've been putting off this week! 
Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

Dottie and June said...

Great job!!! I love that book! I am going to be working on some hats for you as well! I think it is a great thing that you are doing!!!
I love your embellishments!!! Cute!!!
You have a happy Thursday as well!!!
Kjirsten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...