Monday, November 22, 2010

Under Pressure...ding, ding, ding, da-da, ding, ding...

Now do you have that song stuck in your head?  Under Pressure by Queen!  You know, that catchy ding-ding, dada ding ding that Vanilla Ice tried to snag for his song: Ice Ice Baby....?  Anyway, I'm only under pressure due to not even thinking about the Holidays until they are upon me!  I've been trying to fill my etsy store full of goodies, but my internet is running SO slow I am ready to shove a tin foil rod up my bum and stand on the roof!
Anyway...
Here's some stuff thats going on:
New tool for a new project:
Supplies for said new project:
Fun thing to-do over Thanksgiving break:
Cute new plate, $5 at Target!!:
New Project:
Granny Square Quilt

for this room:
Cute new HOLIDAY outfit:
Christmas cards, picked out and picked up, thank you Costco!:
(50 for $14.99!!!!)
Ok, now that I've taken 12 hours to download my pictures from my turtle computer, I'm headed down to get something done...
Happy Monday!
(run club tonight!!)

5 comments:

Angela said...

I have the pink crop-o-dile but have not seen part two. I love that thing!

Also -- love that little owl bedding! SO cute!!

...and of course you know I can't wait to see the project! How much longer??????????

steufel said...

I've bought a green crop-o-dile a few weeks ago - have to play with it a little more.

steufel said...

I've bought a green crop-o-dile a few weeks ago - have to play with it a little more.

C. said...

Is that bedding for my hide out room? Cuz, I love it!

Renee said...

Oh, I want a crop o dile


Is that bed set from Target? If so that is some of the same stuff my granddaughter has. She has the things on the wall, too. Her mom was using a different spread for awhile.

The necklace came yesterday. Its adorable. I know she will love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...