Monday, November 1, 2010

Get away from my Pirate's booty!!

 Our pumpkin.... Blue glitter tears on baby pumpkin and red glitter blood around the mouth... I did the cutting, Darling did the painted eyes.  The bats were attached on wires.  (They are from the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge).
 Arrrrrgh, Matey!  Now is that a Glitzy Girly Pirate or WHAT??
 Strips of tulle attached to a wide strip of elastic- Easy Peasy!!!
Yes, that IS Black Glitter on her eye-patch!!
I'm feeling a BIT better, but still not 100%... WASH YOUR HANDS!!
I'll be back tomorrow to share a little crochet goodness.
Happy Monday friends, hope you're not in a sugar coma!

8 comments:

Funny in My Mind said...

She looks amazing!!!
Love the bird- cute touch.
Everything looks better with glitter (or is it, everything tastes better with butter?)

Angela said...

Darling is darling!!

C. said...

Looks like I better order me up one of those skirts before Cyndi Lauper puts her order in. I want one! Not for the girls, for me. I want to be young again!!! Now, here's the difference between our Halloweens- I bought a package of colored pegs (includes wooden hammer) threw them at the girls ran out the door, called the babysitter 45 minutes later and could hear B. still pounding in the background. I apologized to the sitter.

chinamommy said...

Were the colored pegs their costumes or did they think it was candy? I'm confused!

emily anderson said...

oh, i love the pumpkin!
and your wee one is adorable :)

thanks for stopping by my blog today!

♥zoe♥ said...

♥GOsh!!! What a cutie darling♥ She must be the most eye catching among her friends with your greatest creations!
Definitely looked pretty tough rocking costume and she must so proud of you cutie chinamommy:)
x♥x♥
Zoe

Anonymous said...

Hi, certain me on lisachu

http://www.heroescorner.de/hcboard/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6888 forum.100webspace.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=113438

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://bradpaisley.com/tour/nashville-tn-cma-fest-2011-06-09 http://www.huwy.eu/ie/result/internet-0
get facebook likes get facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
Okay, I need help...I have a HUGE virus on my other computer...and I have all important data saved in there...when I try to go and save the data, the virus shuts down the computer before I can do anything...what am I doing wrong?

buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] 1000 facebook likes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...