Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cutie Cupcakes!!

I took these pictures the other day, but really need to take some outside now that we have SUNSHINE here in MICHIGAN!  How weird is that!??  I'd re-take them today, BUT my camera is off deer hunting.  The Mister took it so he could use it to in some deer spy camera thingy in the woods.  I'm not into hunting or hunting equipment, can you tell?   Ok, yeah, I have the big mama
but if you think I've got that all figured out, I'm sorry to disappoint!
★★I need a personal technology tutor!!★★
Anyway, I made some new "Cutie~Cupcakes" for my etsy shop... here's a little preview:



Don't forget to check out my etsy shop and my OpenSky Boutique...
Christmas is just around the corner!!
This week has been crazy busy, how about you?
Happy Wednesday!



   

1 comment:

Angela said...

Those cupcakes are cute!! The pictures look fantastic! Way to go!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...