Monday, August 10, 2009

and the WINNER is...

BRIT! Darling Brit of Sweet Sassy Molassy! http://sweetsassymolassyblog.blogspot.com/
Brit- email me at: chinamommy_04@yahoo.com & we'll chat about how to send this to you!!
Britt is a doll & a collector of cupcakes, vintage, bunnies, deers... so much cute stuff! Congratulations girlie!! and thanks to EVERYONE of you that entered!!! This isn't my last give-away!!!...
I've been bit by the embroidery bug- it's not for OLD ladies anymore, seriously, it's NOT!! I know i posted a while back some awesome patterns from: http://www.sublimestitching.com/transferpreview.html Sublime Stitching. I know for sure I'm going to go order my fav's cause i started this last week & "i just couldn't get enough, no, just couldn't get enough" (sing it with me). This pattern is from the very talented Elsie Flannigan (see her blog:http://www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com/ . I took an online class from her & her friend Rachel last fall... i think i failed it. I just didn't keep up on the projects & even though i ♥ Elsie- most of the projects just weren't for me. IF i was 23 again, i think i would have been totally about it... Anyway there were super cute embroidery patterns that i stuck away in a file called: please make this... so i did!
See below: Not too bad for my 1st attempt since 7th grade home ec! I'll show you what i do with this- i'm not going to frame it in the traditional way... of course!
We're off like a prom dress, tomorrow is the Mister's birthday & we have some party plannin' to do!
Happy MOndaY!






5 comments:

RocknRollMachine said...

Oh, wow! It's an honor, I'm soooo excited! I never really expected to win a giveaway! Thanks so much! Emailing you now...
xox
Britt

Juice said...

Your comment on BBP ought to win again this week. I've never laughed so hard at a comment!

PS Thanks for visiting my blog!

Amber Zimmerman said...

Oh my gosh that is adorable!! Can't wait to see what you do with it! "Off like a prom dress" LOL!! =D

Kugo said...

Like the new project. I used to love embroidery and wish I had more time to take it up again. Hope the Mister has a wonderful birthday!

Just Me said...

Ooooooh cute!!! I'll take one please, love it...great job. I am so jealous, too...flannel pj's..UGH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...