Thursday, August 6, 2009

Possibly the proudest moment of MY LIFE!

IF you don't read Bye Bye Pie, you should, although don't go fallin' in love with her & leaving me, ya hear?! Every week, or so, she awards someone the (coveted) "Comment of the Week" award for the wittiest comment & yours truly, was that commenter TODAY!!! I almost didn't leave any comment because i didn't know what to say, but then... my grandma & her stinky bathroom came to my aid & allowed me to win! Did i mention "I" was the WINNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Hey, you saw "my day" yesterday, it's not like a lot is happening! So read below for my AWARD (yes, my "award" is the mere typing of the words "COMMENT OF THE WEEK!" & also it's posted on her blog!) & then below that for my actual comment:


COMMENT OF THE WEEK! COMMENT OF THE WEEK!
On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 8:16 AM, wrote:

A new comment from “misschell” was received on the post “In which I discuss smells a lot” of the blog “Bye Bye, Pie!”.
Comment:
liked that book also! i was going to say lilac but then that reminded me of the lilac spray that my Grandma used & how it always smelled like a lilac bush someone took a crap under when she came out of the bathroom, so i'll go with the scent of white cake baking- thankfully, i have no poop stories associated with that!
Commenter name: misschell
Commenter URL:
http://chinamommy04.blogspot.com/

Authentication: None
If you would like to publish a reply to this comment you can do so by writing a response on the post “
In which I discuss smells a lot”.
Enjoy!The TypePad Team
Published

i'm off to celebrate my big win... & by that, i mean i have to use the bathroom!
have a great day, i know i will!

3 comments:

Amber Zimmerman said...

Congrats on the win girl! You are too funnnyy. =) Where on earth did you get your daughter's adorable bedding? I love it! I'm purty fed up with the cooler weather too. Fall is my fave time of year, but I feel like we really haven't had summer yet. Your panda slippers are adorable too! ;-)

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Whoo-hoo a BIG Congrats!!! I love your blog design sooo sweet with all the cupcakes, and your daughter is just ADORABLE!!! Love her sweet smile! Have a great weekend! :) XO,Jenn

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am laughing so hard I have tears running down my face!!! You are so cute!!!

Your daughter is just a little beauty!

LuLu Kellogg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...