Sunday, August 16, 2009

more ETSY goodies....

Do i *HATE* taking pictures of my items to list on etsy? Yes, yes i do! It feels like i'm wearing my pants on backwards or something... it's just uncomfortable to me, it doesn't come easy. i don't really like thinking up props or checking lighting or any of that other stuff that goes along with product photography. My middle brother was a product photographer for several years. He photographed VERY interesting products... hammers, light bulbs, hoes, electrical cords... He did the photo's for a hardware chain flyer. YAWN-ville! Oh & do NOT suggest he help me... I'd never have anything listed. I love my brother, i really do, but he is about as reliable as.... hmmmm, you'd think i could inject a really witty reference here, but i have nothing. So anyway, he's totally unreliable (& no that is not why he no longer is a photographer) & he lives in a different state, so i plug away at it... I pretty much have: candy, tiny glass vases, & a metal Eiffel Tower for props...
These items will be listed on etsy this week, or not, probably they will, but no promises. Then again... who is it that's unreliable?

I've been painting again too... maybe someday i can get photo's of those to list... a girl can dream!

3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I think your pictures look great :) So glad you popped by for a visit. I love reading your posts...you always make me laugh!

LuLu~*xoxo (yes, that's my name)!

Lori said...

Well I think they came out good too! About that jumbo cupcake!! How funny! You have to slice the top part and then the bottom or you do have giant slices! But its still cute! Did I happen to mention doing the bottom sucks! If you want the cute line, its hard! I've done cakes for over 30 years and I iced it plain on the bottom half! I'll have to send you a picture of the last one I made. Later,Lori

C. said...

love it all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...